header image

Blog #1 – Bize, ft Ali Brustofski – Walk With Me

So just this past friday I finally released the snippet to my first single on iTunes coming out the 22nd.  Well at least we hope iTunes doesnt mess around and not post it on its release day but its about 95 percent sure to go up that day.  So far so good the comments people have been leaving on Ali’s Youtube page are ridiculous.  I think i might have read one comment that was negative and said “this song sucks” lol but whatever i could care less because the rest of the comments is what counted.  We recieved nothing but love and even better we recieved 5 honor awards on youtube and here they are :

#9 – Most Discussed (Today)) – Music – United Kingdom
#60 – Most Discussed (This Week)) – Music – United Kingdom
#33 – Top Favorited (Today)) – Music – United Kingdom
#13 – Top Rated (Today)) – Music – United Kingdom
#87 – Top Rated (This Week)) – Music – United Kingdom

This made my weekend and I hope you all like the preview to my first record.

WATCH THE EXCLUSIVE!!! Sneak Preview of my 1st Single Coming Soon on iTunes and Rhapsody titled “Walk With Me” by myself Bize ft. Ali Brustofski ! Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebb17iqL7Ow

Download the preview for free here >> http://omg.ly/aCsA

~ by theblog on October 17, 2010. Tagged: , , , ,

8 Responses to “Blog #1 – Bize, ft Ali Brustofski – Walk With Me”

1. Wow I’m impressed and great job on the song! Who knew we had a talented rapper in the class? Good luck with this and where it takes you!

2. Sounds pretty tight. I wonder if all the media classes her4e at QC helped inspire you into your music and such. And as for the critics, well, just follow your dreams.

3. Thank you guys i really appreciate it

and @nelson -no media classes really inspire me into music but instead my music inspired me to take the media classes.

4. Congrats on your Youtube honors. It’s interesting to see you already have international fans. Thanks for sharing the link preview.

5. your song sounds great. you got a lot of potential. I work for murder inc records myself. I did a lot of concert tours worked most shows at jones beach during the summer in sound production. give me a hard copy of your cd and I will send it to the live auditions. How it works? they listen to your music if they like what they hear you may have the opportunity of a life time to go on tour with a headline band as their special guest. They only take demos for potential live auditions so they will not go to your website and listen to it you must submit a demo cd i will give it to them on november 6th if you get me that demo cd. I have a gig at msg i am working the roger waters concert on that saturday. good luck i think you have a lot of potential to be a star. the only thing is i think you may have to change the rhythm of the beat with your voice a little bit. i will explain in class next monday when i see you.

6. hello there and thank you for your information
    – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical points using this site, since
    I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google
    and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

7. Awesome. I agree.

Check out my web blog Criminal Lawyer Harris County

8. Agreed!
    Newton & Hall, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
    http://www.newtonandhall.com
    Criminal Defense Attorneys