header image

Live Performance of “None of That” & Black and Yellow Freestyle” by myself, Bize

I performed this past Saturday at The Nine Lounge in Queens, New York.  This is my style of performance in a club atmosphere.  After listening and watching me present my “Style of Performance” presentation; what kind of style of performance am I using?

Click Here to View Live Performance by myself, Bize or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm-So1Ug-8s

~ by theblog on December 8, 2010.

2 Responses to “Live Performance of “None of That” & Black and Yellow Freestyle” by myself, Bize”

1. I know Mint is said to be putting out some pretty decent stuff… but I just cannot stand all that bilious green.

2. I’d a laywer when that’s horrible At first glance, in which lawyer appears to be skilled. Nevertheless, once she obtained each of our retainer, the particular services occurred after that. Your woman had been often inaccessible. Your woman rejected to come back cell phone calls, the lady didn’t recognize her obligations as well as her familiarity with legislation seemed questionable. Our own case dragged in for 2 further weeks simply because she has not been conscious of the proper things we can do to acquire each of our situation prior to the determine. I had to make contact with the actual Judge’s place of work me personally after which tell that will lawyer about how the girl ought to proceed. Throughout each of our experiencing, the particular judge actually provided her instruction concerning the quality at work published to him. The girl offers himself like a expert and also encounter lawyer, but when you’re able to fulfill her personally, so as to it is just with regard to shows. Your woman has been an incredible disappointment as well as unprofessional. Make use of this lawyer for your individual chance. Jane is most likely one of many less costly lawyers inside Macon, but just keep in mind that you get whatever you purchase. When you are doing engage a lawyer get one